GRATTOL Acrygel camouflage 09 (30 ml), 1 pc.
1. Apply a thin layer of Grattol Rubber Base on the prepared nail plate without leveling and dry in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
2. Squeeze a pea of Grattol Acryl Gel onto a brush or special spatula.
3. Transfer this pea to the nail and smooth into a uniform coating.
A brush is required to apply Grattol Acryl Gel. For a comfortable distribution of Grattol Acryl Gel, the brush must be moistened with a degreaser. In this case, the brush should remain damp, but the brush should not flow!!! (You can use a cotton pad soaked in a degreaser and periodically wipe the brush on it)
- To strengthen the nails, lay Grattol Acryl Gel in a thin layer
- For nail extension, use special forms for extension and lay out the desired length and shape of the nail on them, or use the upper forms. (In this case, place a pea of Grattol Acryl Gel in the upper forms. Apply to the nail so that Grattol Acryl Gel is between the nail plate and the upper form)
4. Dry in a LED lamp for 2 minutes or in a UV lamp for 3 minutes.
5. Remove the sticky layer with a special liquid. Cut to desired shape if necessary.
6. Cover with Grattol color gel polish and dry in LED lamp for 30-60 seconds or in UV lamp for 2 minutes
7. Apply Grattol Gel Polish Top and dry in LED lamp for 30-60 seconds or in UV lamp for 2 minutes
Your manicure is ready!
No reviews found